American Disabilities Act
7H Roofing and Construction welcomes everyone to this online platform. We are committed to ensuring that the website is accessible to people with disabilities including those with mobility, cognition, independent living, hearing, vision and self-care disabilities. This commitment has resulted in a review of the online content of the website and any third-party contributors of software systems deployed in the website’s functionality.
Our web developers and content managers have undertaken a review of the existing website with a goal of ensuring that the content, graphics and photos are accessible to those who are navigating the website with assistive technology or who require additional website features to access content. Further, steps have been taken to ensure that the website design is an intuitively driven navigation that does not place impediments for those navigating with special technology.
Some specific actions that have been taken to assure accessibility include:
- Providing descriptive alternative language for photos and graphics
- Providing audio alternatives or readable PDF content or access to alternate assistance for content for certain types of diagrams or specifications
- Deployment of the software, UserWay, located on the top left of the navigation of every page of the website.
- This software enables users to enhance font size, contrast of the colors on the page of the website, change spacing between letters and provides an audible rendering of the website
- Minimizing “clicks” required to access additional information
- Creating consistent top page navigation buttons
- Left justification of text to work with reader systems
- Eliminating Pop Up text boxes that interfere with technology readers
- Closed Captioning of videos used on the website
- An ongoing review of third-party software systems to understand their compatibility with assistive technology.
Working toward accessibility is an ongoing commitment. As such we invite users who encounter areas of the website that would benefit from additional review and work to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.